I use the magic of cinematography to help create worlds and images that help tell stories in imaginative and original ways. I work both locally in Germany and worldwide.
- Raised in Tanzania and Kenya to German and Colombian parents
- Graduated from high school in Nairobi 2005
- Studied cinema at the APA International Film School in Sydney, Australia. Graduated in 2007 with an advanced Diploma of Screen
- Completed Masters in Cinematography at the Academy of Media Arts in Cologne, Germany in 2017
- Won Gold ACS Award for Cinematography in Student Category for Ironhead in 2017
- Alumni of the 2018 Berlinale Talent Campus
- German fluent
- English fluent
- Spanish fluent
- French basic
I work with all sorts of different cameras and gear but own my own RED Dragon Kit as well as a kitted Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera. Additionally I also have a 17" field and grading monitor from Flanders Scientific.
A quick overview:
Red Epic Dragon Kit
Black Magic Pocket Kit